I blog at martinkelley.com these days. You can sign up for the daily emails for a list of online things I find interesting or check out the latest posts from that blog:
Here are some highlights of the archive:
I am a member of the Religious Society of Friends, known colloquially as Quakers. Many of my blog posts deal with issues of our society and its interactions with the larger world.
- The Lost Quaker Generation (2003)
- Peace and Twenty-Somethings (2003)
- We’re All Ranters Now (2003)
- Passing the Faith, Planet of the Quaker Style (2004)
- Quaker Testimonies (2004)
- Hey, Who Am I To Decide Anything? (2007)
- The Biggest Most Vibranty Most Outreachiest Program Ever (2010)
- Getting a Horse to Drink (on Philadelphia YM) (2010)
- Tell Them All This But Don’t Expect Them to Listen (2010)
From 1995–2008 I was the publisher of Nonviolence.org, a ground-breaking portal and blog about peace. Many of these articles are archived from that period.